Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Winner!! Me....

Oh my gosh I have to tell everyone about the great night that I had.  I left the house and it started raining, a down pour more like.  I know that fall is here already, the rain is POUNDING my window and everyone is slowing on the freeway.  I am going to my weekly Marykay meeting ... but tonight is the RAD meeting where this quarters new products are revealed and we get to play with them and try them, plus there are tons of raffles and giveaways. I try not to miss this meeting!
I pushed this quarter and finally reached a goal of the 3500 points for the island girl contest and I was one of a couple others that did in my unit!  That alone was great for me.  I can do this!  I just need to push and set more goals for myself.
This is my awesome gift that I won for the island girl! plus after our break I moved to a different seat and actually won the surprise sample gift with the note on the bottom of my chair!  yes!! so awesome!
This was a good night.   Sometimes that is just what you need to get yourself going again!
Thank you Marykay ladies.  Beach Retreat here I COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...