Thursday, September 9, 2010

Trial Run: first school day!

Icon from Nuvola icon theme for KDE 3.x.Image via Wikipedia
Today was the intial experience school day at Corner Stone Christian Preschool... not sure what that is other than the teachers wanted the parents to come and over see what the kids would be doing throughout the day at school.  I am excited to see that Ashlee's class is not full, only 9 kids in it. There is one more girl than last year and the rest are boys, so 6 and 3! 

Lots more snacks for me to bring! 

Not only that, school is 4 days a week this year! 
The School of Athens - fresco by Raffaello San...Image via Wikipedia


They learned lots of songs, prayers and a whole new class schedule and calendar routines.  It should be intersting for her.  Hope she likes it!
As they were singing songs I could feel myself trying to get Ashlee's attention to tell her to please sit up and cross her legs! She was in a dress!
I know, I know, I am horrible, guess that is totally why they do not want parents there all the time! HA!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...