Monday, September 20, 2010

Baking! Cooking Oh MY!!

Ashlee loves to cook and bake! And while we were at my brother's house she was around one of the best cooks I know!  and she got to cook with her.  Everytime I was in there with them there was a lot of "trying it first", here is some great shots of her helping out with the stuffed french toast and fruit!  wow!
I am hoping some of Carol's abilities rub off on Ashlee, because she is not getting anything from me!  They made, baked beans, ham, potatoes, cake, french toast, grilled cheese, home made macaroni and cheese!  I feel like we were so spoiled!  Thanks Carol!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley is so fun!! I love her creative ideas and she makes cooking fun! It was great to have you guys here!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...