Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Run... I do not think I am ready

So, I was talked into signing up for a Estacada run on the 25th of September.  I signed up for this about 3 months ago and it seemed back then it would be no problem to get in shape and do it.  But after procrastination and 3 months of not doing a lot of running, I am a week away and can barley do 2 miles on the tread mill at the rate that I would like to be running.  Yikes!
This map shows the incorporated and unincorpor...Image via Wikipedia

Yesterday I went for a run with my esteemed colleague and we made it 4 miles but that was a lot!! I was a bit sore afterward too.  Today I tried again on the treadmill and wow 2 miles still almost killed me... I do not think I am ready!  Yikes!
6 miles is going to seem like E-t-e-r-n-i-t-y!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...