Thursday, September 23, 2010

upcoming Marykay events!!

Ok ladies, I am so excited to announce that I am going to Beach Retreat 2010 in Lincoln City, OR.! Yeah me!  I have been in Marykay now since February and this will be my second training conference that I am going to.  Career Conference was great. 

lincoln cityImage by aaron schmidt via Flickr


I was a little apprehensive at first, but wow I was surprised at the things I learned and the great people that I met.  So when the Beach trip came up I knew I needed to get signed up.. I am hoping to get the trip paid for this week and then we are on our way!


I know there are a lot of things that I need help with, closing my shows,
AutumnalImage by las - initially via Flickr
getting those basic sales, setting up a customer base, getting new clients, warm chatter, just all the things involved in starting my business. 
I am hoping to have an open house this holiday season and I am looking for ideas to get foot traffic to my show! Hope this is the place to learn that! 
I have also heard about the great girlfriend time and shopping!  so that sounds good, I am SO in! 

doorways: gateway drugImage by JonathanCohen via Flickr
I will surely check in and let you know what I have learned after the trip.   Until then, think PINK and try some Marykay! You never know how it will change you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...