Friday, September 3, 2010

Spaghetti? noodles..oh yeah!

So we got to go out to dinner last night, and Eric picked The Claim Jumper! 
Their portions are huge and they have a great variety!  It is kind of neat because they give you a free food plate for the little ones just starting on foods and then they have a pretty good kids menu, I would eat from it!
Ashlee got spaghetti, and oddly enough Sawyer liked it too! He loved eating the noodles! that is surprising to me but hey whatever! I am happy when he eats anything new!







We even got to try a dessert and were SURPRISED on how big of Eclair they have in their I Declair dessert! Yikes, it is enough for 10 people easy!

I DECLAIR!!!! Pastry ice cream goodnesss!OH YUMMY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...