Friday, September 10, 2010

Lazy Days

Lazy Days, are just needed.......................

This week has been busy for us. 

I finished my island girl contest in Marykay and got my new hand bag and sample bag! Yeah me!!

Ashlee started school, and a whole new schedule that goes with it.  We had something to do everyday! Yikes!It was not always fun things to do, like grocery shopping! I Hate grocery shopping....

We got to go to lunch with my girlfriends from the courthouse, Ashlee ate most of her pizza, big surprise!

I found the font size button and have been having LOTS of fun with it ever since!

I think tomorrow will be our lazy day, we will not have a set schedule and not have to get out of our PJ's if we do not want too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...