Sunday, September 5, 2010

A birthday party!

We ventured out to Woodland this weekend to a good friends little girl's birthday.  She is three!  Everytime I go out to Angela's house I am reminded how much I am so used to city living and the ease of finding things in town! HA
The party was to start at 2pm, so I left a little after 1 thinking no problem we will have plenty of time.  I set my trustee GPS and off we went.  Ug, about an hour and 15 minutes later we finally are there. 


 And a good thing because I had Ashlee telling me she had to PEE!.. little voice from the back seat, "mommy I have to go potty, NOW!" Oh boy this could be a fun day!

Angela and I have been friends for some time now, gosh I cannot remember for sure how long, but a long time.  We met in The Dalles while I worked there at the bank.  As you can tell from her cute little basketball belly, she is expecting a new baby soon!  That will be four!  I have no idea how she does it, two is plenty for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...