Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween decorating

So I have been toying around with the idea that I need to decorate the house a little more for the holidays now that I have kids. 

My daughter absolutely loves to make crafts and decorate so....

I found this great idea for little gohst pumpkins in the Goodhousekeeping magazine for October.Here is the web address  www.goodhousekeeping.com/bedazzled.  So here is how mine turned out...
I know the one is a little crooked but I think they look great!  I also added in a little leaf garland that I found for $4 at Michael's.  Ashlee really likes them , I do still need to add in some tombstones or something but so far so good!
I have also found a lot of great ideas on my new favorite blog http://craftomaniac.blogspot.com/
I want to make these little pinwheel decors!!
Please feel free to check them out!  I love all of their great ideas!

 



1 comment:

  1. Update: made the pinwheels with my daughter! Luv them... so darn cute! Even made extra to give to my sister! Thanks for the great ideas craftomaniac!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...