Thursday, September 9, 2010

How do you just take a break?

When the whining and the screaming and nagging and the fighting and crying take over and you cannot think of anything else to do but SCREAM and YELL, what do you do?  How do you not lose all control?

Still ScreamingImage via Wikipedia
Please tell me what can I do?  How do you not let it get to you?  It seems like lately I have had NO patience. I have a short fuse anyway but gosh lately it seems like I cannot stop yelling!  I hate it!  I know that this is the time that my kids are like sponges and will learn behaviors for themselves when they are adults. It does not help seeing me lose my temper and yelling! 
I have caught myself yelling at the DOG! HA, that is silly, she only gets scared of me and has NO idea what I am saying to her. 
I have even caught myself going into a room alone and just screaming!  That does help sometimes! HEHE....
I think I have come to realize that I snap and yell, at anything that moves, even the Vacuum. 

I know my husband hates it, and he should.  He is so good about not losing his temper, but even I have seen the kids push and push and push him till he explodes too!  How can that be good?

Is there something that tells children to just keep going until your parents are complete lunatics!  I think there needs to be some pill you can take to just be laid back and not have anything bother youThey have come out with a pill for everything else?!  Have you noticed?
Patty Hearst yelling commands at bank customer...Image via Wikipedia

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...