Monday, September 20, 2010

Family Time

The countryside around Almota and the ranch house!  When I lived here it did not seem so pretty.  Guess that is how things change.  I love where I live but it is also great to be able to go back home to your roots every once in a while. 
I look forward to the trips to my brother's house. I like the scenery and also the company when we get there.  I forget how great it is to see that there are families out there that love one another and really do enjoy being around each other.  That is something I look up too and strive to have in my home. :)

I love the fact that my kids get to know my brother and his family.  Ashlee looks forward to seeing them each year more and more.  After this years visit I think Sawyer will look forward to seeing them too!  He really enjoyed Aunt Carol and Uncle Jim, and Cody!

Until next year and our next visit.  Thank you Larsen's! Love you lots!
This was taken by Ashlee, she told uncle Jim that she takes GREAT self portraits!

1 comment:

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...