Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Road trips

So.... we are going to take a road trip to Eastern Washington soon.  I look forward to the scenery that we will see while traveling through the Columbia River Gorge.  I am  hoping it will not be raining too hard. 
Washington StateImage via Wikipedia

Why is it... when you plan to go somewhere the weather knows?
Truck in front of a wheat field near Watervill...Image via Wikipedia

I am Super excited to see family and friends, but not excited for not having enough time to get things done. 
I am hoping to get a lot of visiting in ... in just one weekend
I cannot wait to get new pictures of The Palouse and maybe along the Snake River near my brothers' house.     When we do make the trip over, things change so much.  I just cannot believe how many Windmills that are in the Columbia Gorge and along the Snake River across from my brother's canyon ground.  Wow!
Well I will be able to write more about this after the trip ... so until then.  That is all for now......
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...