Tuesday, September 7, 2010

how many different ways can a mom say "no" so that the child hears you!!

I ask this question, " How many ways or times do I say "NO" to my son or daughter and they do not hear, respond, mind, listen?!"  Am I losing my mind or is this normal?

Sawyer is at the age now that he is into Everything!  He is walking and crawling and climbing and grabbing all sorts of things.  For example, He climbed onto the little chair in the playroom and dove over the back head first without even a thought "of this might hurt my head!"

It seems like all I do is say, "No",  "Stop touching that",  "get off of there",  "stay out of the curtains!" it is horrible!  I have even tried the counting to ten and then telling him he needs to find something else to play with, yeah right!  I get the look of WHAT??  He ignores everything, does what he wants, when he wants!
I can tell this is going to be tough!

Thank goodness lunch and naptime is here. I needed the break! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...