Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Crafty day

So..... today started out early, Sawyer woke up at 630am.

He was ready to be up! So we had breakfast,  he had his new favorite, french toast sticks and I had some much needed coffee ......

I began to thinking of things that I would like to try to get done today
A typical Jo-Ann store, in Henderson, NevadaImage via Wikipedia

WOW I have a craftin' ITCH

so......................... I think for sure a trip to Michael's and or JoAnn's is in store for the agenda!  I found the cutest crafts that I wanted to try, one was a candy wreath featured on the

Craftomaniac's blog ...candy wreath
Love it! Here's how to make it...

I had to make it!  After a few hot glue gun burns I got it done! Yeah!
I just love this site, craft-o-maniac, She is so creative and I cannot wait to do some more!

There was a tip on her website about getting candy that you would not want to eat right away, noted.... but my kids and husband asked the same question when I finished?  Can we eat it now? after Halloween?

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. the wreath turned out great! but if you are going to make it, be sure to have a sturdy NAIL to hang it on because it is STOUT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...