Friday, September 3, 2010

scrapbooking...

I really love scrap booking, and now my daughter is kind of interested in doing it too.  Today we sat down to finish her first album and try to start on a new one.
I am so excited that she likes doing this but WOOOW her style of scrapping is so scary it drives me nuts.


I did not realize how rigid I am about how things go on a page and what you need to do to a page before it is finished.  I like to have some kind of journaling on each page, even if it is just a title.  All Ashlee wants to right on everypage is her name and her name and her name... oh and Daisy.  Go Figure!
I made the mistake of showing Ashlee that you can crop pictures.  Now that is all she wants to do.  I will not let her use my CM cutters so she uses her little sciccors.. youwh... she crops some pictures down so small that you cannot get any glue on them!  what is that?
I know I need to lighten up, she is still young and just learning but I cannot take it!  I need a break, someone else needs to scrap with her til she is doing it more like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...