Thursday, September 9, 2010

Decorating ideas!

So I am not a big holiday decorator as of yet! The only holiday I see fit to decorate for is christmas.  I have bee n noticing how much my daughter loves to craft and decorate.  So maybe I will change my mind. 

As I was scouring through my October edition on GoodHousekeeping I noticed some really cute bedazzled pumpkins they made for Halloween decor, and also a witch on the door.  The article says to check online at the website for a template and decor ideas! Yeah!

All excited about getting together a new craft for me and the kids to do, I sign onto the website!  NOTHING! What? where is it?  why did they say go there if it is not really there?  Ugg! so much for decorating!Stupid magazines articles :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...