Friday, September 3, 2010

Our home.. It needs an overhaul!

I like our home it just seems as though it is someone else's style and not mine or ours.  I have not really changed a whole lot since we moved in almost five years ago.  ok all the walls that were painted when we moved in are the same.  I added some color to the bathrooms upstairs and changed the bedroom colors but that is all!
I need help figuring out what type of style I really am.  I like the look of some of the country, some of the eclectic and some or lots of traditional lines but still not sure how to mesh it all together. 
I look at all these blogs and how poeple have went into older homes or started with new homes and made them their own, GORGEOUSLY!!
All I can say is "what about me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...