Tuesday, January 18, 2011

updating a tattoo

OK I have tattoos.................. and yes they are permanent ...............................


but,..........................


I got them when I was 18 and not really thinking about what I would or would NOT like I am older...


so needless to say my tattoo has not stood the test of time.. it faded and lost a lot of the detail. 

I decided that I am going to update it. 

Emily, my sister did that to one of her tattoos and I absolutely LOVE how it turned out.

Here is a picture of what my ankle tattoo looks like right now:
This is a  sorry looking picture of what my tattoo is now.  :o(
Back in the day it was black and white and the skull had a lot more detail and shading... and looked really neat and .....and......IN!
Now it is boring... so I think I am going to get something a little less detailed... a silhouette of a horse and rider...
this picture is kind of what I am thinking but NO cactus or dessert background.  OOOOh I am excited, i cannot wait to show you the new tattoo!  I think I will get it in dark blue with a faded outline of black around it... hard to explain.... will show you the finished project when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...