Monday, January 24, 2011

Do yOU SCrapBOok?

For the past 8 or so years I have become an avid scrapbook.... for reasons unknown...

partly for the memories and partly because my girlfriend was into it (creative memories)and showed me how much fun I could have and how many neat people I could meet.

Scrap booking has made me become a better photographer, I can work on getting the right subject matter, and the right light in them, but I am still not good at seeing the beauty in a shot before it is taken... I want to learn, I want a better camera... I want!! :)
A digital scrapbook layout showing a varied us...Image via Wikipedia


I have also gotten to the point where I want to change the routine I am in,in the past I did a yearly family book and also a few baby books and trip albums here and there... I want something different now.  I have started to do a lot of the digital scrapping instead of the paper, that is different and still the same...
Making Memories preprinted tag on a card.Image via Wikipedia

Where to begin? Where to end? what kind of projects? ideas? please any input would be great!

Made for Hampton Arts 2009 CatalogImage via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta
This next weekend I am attending an expo for creative memory scrap booking... maybe I will get some new ideas there!

Feel free to give me some of your ideas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...