Monday, January 3, 2011

Changes to come

I am so excited ..........
changes are coming to our yard................. This tree is tearing up our sidewalk and someone is going to get hurt. 

We have to fix it soon.

In order to take this tree out we need a permit and we have to replace the tree.

Does anyone have any ideas on a tree that we can put there to keep from lifting our sidewalk again? Japanese Maple, Dogwood?
Acer palmatum (Japanese Maple) has over 1,000 ...Image via Wikipedia

What do you think? Any ideas?
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ann,

    Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I'm glad that you find some beauty in my photography. That makes me happy!
    As far as trees... I love Dogwoods! I would plant them if they would last here in Colfax. I also love my Japanese maple, but it does NOT like much sun. I'm not sure how much sun your location gets.

    Best of luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...