Sunday, January 30, 2011

CM scrapbook expo!

Hi Ya!

Hope you had a great weekend so far!

Wow! did I have a good time at the HUGE scrapbook expo! AMAZING!


Each year for the past 8 or so I have been able to attend the Creative Memory Scrapbook Expo... over 1600 scrappers attend this event.


This was my first year attending as a digital customer! Yeah! I got to learn new technics and get new ideas for my pages.  There are lots of free stuff and LOTS and LOTS of new ideas and pages and CLASSES!



Here are a few of the pages that I saw there for ideas:













I also have some pages that I actually finished while there!
I cannot wait to be able to use some more of the new tehnics and ideas that I learned! If you like scrap booking then I suggest you try to go to this expo.  I is SO worth the time!






Enhanced by Zemanta
I even got a group picture of all of us that went with Lisa our consultant!
until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...