Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rubba dub dub

This weekend Ashlee went to Grandma's house and Sawyer got to have a little "ME" time with Daddy and I.
Bath time is especially silly without sister there to streamline thing along......

...................................... trying to escape before we even get started!
 Gasping for air after he hair gets wet, preparing to Shampoo .........................

............................... Are WE Done yet?
Time to play a little......... "Hi, Nemo"
I wish I was faster with the camera to be able to get some of his animated FACES!!!

 Look I can touch my toes to the side of the tub.....................HAHAHA...........


 Daisy has to follow wherever we go..................... she would get in the tub if we let her!


Bath time was fun, but we cannot wait to have sister back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...