Wednesday, January 5, 2011

oOPs!

has this ever happened to you?  I am having a leisure morning with the kids.  We are still in our pj's and yes it is about 10AM. 


The doorbell rings!  WHAT??? Who the heck can that be?  I am NOT dressed.  I try to think of a way out of answering the door but as I get to a run plan or at least so I thought... I see both my kids and the dog peaking out the window by the door.  My daughter says " Mom .......it is some guy... he wants to talk."


Crap!  Now I have to open the door,  and as I open the the door ( I hear in my head, " You idiot, You have not even combed your HAIR!")

"Yes" I say. 

Hi, it is Mario, I am here to fix your kitchen floor. 

Is Michael Porteous home? ..............................Ug!

Oh yes,........ we have been waiting over a month for the floor guys to get here and fix our tile.


I ask "can you wait a minute?" oh sure he says, I close the door run upstairs leaving both kids down there and hurry to put on some clothes! AUUGHH and call my husband and say YOU did not warn me!

So much for a leisure morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...