Thursday, January 13, 2011

upcoming ....

So my birthday is coming up.....................


Happy Birthday ShaftoraImage via Wikipedia


feeling a little nervous.................... Am I getting old?  "NO" I say ....................... just wiser!

I am hoping on a fun date night with my Hubby, dinner and a movie! Suggestions would be great!  still looking for the right movie.
Here are a few options:






I think we have a dinner spot : Oswego Grill, check out there site http://www.oswegogrill.com/... looks good!





Here is to a great night out! 




Now lets start thinking about what I would love to get for my birthday as GIFTS!!!

1. pedicure
2. new Zumba video
unedited My new pedicure free for use My photo...Image via Wikipedia

3. my new wood bed!!!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...