Saturday, January 8, 2011

So Excited!

I may have mentioned this on a few posts ... I want a new bed for my master bedroom!

Today I came that much closer to getting the one that I want... yes a wood Farmhouse bed! Luv this blog... here is the link: farmhouse bed Ana-White.com

I found the plans to make your own, and my Hubby bought the lumber for it today. 

WOW that is SO great!

My Birthday is getting closer and closer... I hope I get it for my birthday!!!!

I have been shopping for the right look in my bedroom and I am still not really sure of my style but I do like this look
but then I found the option to be able to build the bed that you would like... and customize the wall color... wow I love this bedding!




you can set this up to make your own bed on porttery barn.com wow how fun, just wish I could get someone to pay for it! HA :)
I have two great dressers but they need to be refinished and given some love.  I have just not decided where and HOW to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...