Sunday, January 23, 2011

Skiing on Mt Hood... @Timberline!!

This morning starts off with Sawyer waking early... and these are the looks he gives to me across the breakfast table.....





I am getting out today with a friend. I get to go to Mt Hood Timberline and snowboard!!!
Mount Hood reflected in Mirror Lake, Oregon.Image via Wikipedia

Snow boarding......skiing........ oh my!





Here are some shots on the mountain... it was NOT a perfect weather day, but it was still a lot of fun!  I got a lesson from a pro snow boarder and let me say my BUTT hurts from falling :)
Look there is Kali in the green pants!  You GO GIRL!!
On the way home we stopped off for a bite to eat, cuz let me tell you we worked up an appetite and I was SURE thirsty too!

Skyway Cafe in Zig Zag did just the trick! Moroccan Coffees and flickles (fried pickles) YUM!!







Thank you Kali for such a great day on the Mountain... more to come!!

Oh and I almost forgot here is a followup to my farmbed post.... Hubby finished the bed!!


Sorry about the blurring pictures, the bed LOOKS great and I am so glad I got the plans from Ana-White
website, truly amazing!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. That is just awesome, Ann! Love the bed! Happy birt
    hday again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele...lol...darn phone

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...