Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lunch with a Friend

Today I went to pick up Ashlee from Grandma's and I got to meet a good friend and her new baby girl, Elise.

Oh the good times, I miss seeing Renee everyday! :)




Ashlee took this... notice how we look SO TALL?

We went to lunch and chatted a little, Elise slept the entire time.
I do not think I heard ONE sounds out of her for over an hour!
Then we went back to Grandma's house the visit a little with the rest of the family.
Ashlee was SO excited to see a new baby she just had to hold her,


and of course make a silly face when I got her picture.... Dang it.
Just look at those eyes, WOW what a CUTIE. :)

Sawyer needed to be included... so here he is trying to steal the camera!
I miss them being so TINY
Oh what a great day! Thank you Renee and Elise for coming to visit. :)
Until next time...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...