Saturday, January 22, 2011

Birthday Night OuT!

For my Birthday, we got a friend to watch the kids and off to dinner and a movie we went.

Oh and did I tell you about the flowers that my family got for me?
Devine.......................





For dinner I was taken to the Lake Oswego Lakehouse..... very nice....



I got a champange cosmo and crab dip to start off........... wow was that worth it! So good...
Oops my drink was SO good I missed the photo of it full!


We had seafood prescuto... YUM.......

Molten Lave cake for desert! Oh YUM........ calories DO not count on birthdays right?


I thought we had timed dinner just right to go straight to the movie Black Swan, but we missed it by a half hour..... so we needed to kill some time......

The only place open to kill some time near the theatre... BIG LOTS!.... interesting store...
need I say more?

The movie was good, scary in places and a little whacked..... wow that swan is crazy!

Thank you my Sweet for dinner and a movie........... Love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...