Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Two little words

Why is it so important for us to hear? "Mama" I have repeated that word to Sawyer for the last month a million times a day. I want him to say it so badly. Of course I want him to say other things too, but I do not grill as much on those, but "Mama" repeated over and over and over.

Then I think I hear it... yes, "MAMA" and the novelty of it is over. Ok maybe not over but finally you have suceeded at something! :)I am so excited that Sawyer has finally started to babble. At first I thought oh he is just slower than Ashlee. She was talking and saying "mommy" at 8 months. Sawyer hit 8 months and not even a "Gaga", "ba ba" nothing. I did ask the doctor at his 10 month appointment, I got the normal response, " oh not to worry, boys are slower."
Then one day this last month just after Ashlee's birthday it happened. "BA-BA" came out loud and clear from the back seat! Then again and again! It was not a mistake. Yeah he is normal!
Now it seems all that he says is "Mama" now. Hope he learns something different soon. Ha-Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...