Monday, May 17, 2010

Tulips


I love living in Oregon! I have been here for 10 or more years and yet the spring time here is still my favorite and never gets old. There are so many farms here that strive off of plants and one of my favorites is the Wooden Shoe Tulip farm. Each year that I go it still takes my breath away on how many colors there are and how beautiful the fields of tulips and daffodils can be! wow!
I remember the first year that I took Ashlee to see the tulips, she had pink pants and pink crocs for I could not get her to wear boots. It is Oregon so of course there was some mud from the latest rain shower and she got the mud on her shoes! It was a major melt down moment for her! OH the DRAMA!
This will be the third year that I have taken her and still there is some kind of drama, it would not be an Ashlee trip without it! but oh well that is life and here are some of the gorgeous tulips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...