Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gardens








I love gardening, I am not sure why this is, but I do! Each year I try to think of new plants that I can try to grow and each year I am so excited to break the ground and get things planted.
Each year the weather is bound and determined to ruin my plans of planting and kill off what starts I have. I tell myself well it is going to be different this year. Last year I got too hasty and tried to plant too early. This year I waited until the third week in May to get in my plants and look what the weather decides to do! last week when I did get in my plants it was in the upper 60's and 70's now it is 45 and HAILING! WTF?!! sorry for my use of text but it really makes me mad!
This year I wanted to try my hand at growing tomatos in a "topsy Turvy" and maybe even some peppers! It does not look as though they will make it for as I am typing this entry the HAIL is failing and the ground is white! If that does not kill them, more power to it!
Here is to another year of gardening in the Great Northwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...