Thursday, May 27, 2010

Marykay? love it or not?! Can I borrow your face?

Help! I need your face! I need to get myself out there and practice on more faces! Can you lend it to me?


I have been trying to start my own Marykay business and frankly it is not going that well. I was doing good the first month or two and had alot of success and enjoyed doing the classes.


I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that I got to show the makeup and products to all of my friends.

I quit working full time, a couple of months before and I was and still am missing the interaction that I got with my friends at work. I finished a power start my first month and got in my 30 faces in 30 days and even had $1000 in sales. But as almost everyone knows that slow times come and the friends circle runs out and yes, I have hit a dry spell in my business, I do not have any customers, leads or anything! No bookings means NO business!


I have heard so many ways and ideas to get my business going again, but the fact of the matter is I am scared of failure and rejection, so instead of getting out there and getting some new customers I am just trying to hide from it.

Is that a sign that I cannot do this? or should not be doing this? or is it something that everyone goes thru? I know I need to start going back to my weekly meetings and start to get inspired again, but I feel horrible, like such a failure! I am not sure I can do this! it is HARD!

That means it is just another challenge, can I step up and beat that challenge? I hope so, but I need to know how to do that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...