Wednesday, May 19, 2010

go to school again?




Wow something really neat just happened today, I thought of something that I would love to do! go back to school to be a Vet technician! I may not be able to do it for a couple of years still but it would be so great! I would be able to go and learn and do what I always wanted to but just lost the ambition to do!


Back when I graduated from college I wanted to still look into a Vet Tech school but at the time I was looking it was only available in Bellvue WA. That was really not that close or practical, but now I see it is offered here at PCC! wow that is great!


I feel almost giddy about it. I will have to do some more checking and what not to see if I meet all the criteria but I could be a vet or close to a vet someday yet!

1 comment:

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...