Sunday, August 1, 2010

When do I know if I am ready to except God?

Jesus offers an alternative way of living! living by faith rather than fear. The peace of God is now available to all who would accept it.
I attended my first christian church service this weekend.  Well it is not my first ever but since I have been an adult.  I went to sunday school and church a little with my mom and my boy friend's family when I was still in school but that is all.  I never really understood why they went.  I think I have my own idea after attending today. 
I enjoyed all the nice, friendly people and being able to let my kids play in the nursery and sunday school class without worrying about who was watching them.  I think I will try to go from now on, I think it would be a great way to meet some really nice people in the neighborhood and also get my kids to meet some nice children to play with in the area.  I enjoyed the service for the pastor made his readings relate to things that I understand, such as the revolutionary war and fighting for our independence.  Knowing that we are not alone if we do not want to be, it is our choice to except it.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...