Friday, July 30, 2010

Kah-Neeta Vacation

Kah-neeta campground, what all can I say about it other than it is in Warm Springs OR, and wow was it WARM! The first day we were there, I met my girl friend and her family and great minds think alike because we each had on the same top! HA.
It was so great to spend time with Ali and her girls.  I forgot how nice it was to have a close girlfriend around to talk to and hang out with.  I would definitely want to make this reoccuring summer trip, maybe change the destination but not the company. Ashlee also made a close friend and really enjoyed playing with the girls.  The swam  together ,roasted  marshmellows and played beach volleyball, got filthy making sand angles, watched some TV on the DVD that Eric brought along, they even played some mini golf, which Ashlee really liked, to quote her " I liked it because I could hit the ball in the hole myself".
We roasted marshmellows and made s'mores.
We made new best friends and wow did the pool get a lot of use, the slide and all the comes with it!
We loved the pool, and the slide was a HUGE hit!
Look at all the girls.. Ashlee, Delaney, Niki, and Katlyn
We played mini golf!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...