Monday, August 2, 2010

Facials, MK is fun!! I had a great week!

I had a great week or maybe a month!  I got to show some of my family and close friends some new color combinations and some great new products!  This was one of my better months in e business since I had my power start!  Maybe I can make this more of a usual instead of a one month streak!
I got to show my mom how the Marykay products have changed over the last 15 years since she sold Marykay, and also how she can try new purples on her eyes.  She loved the eyemakeup remover, they did not have that item when she sold it.
I also got to visit with my good friend Ali from Spokane (when I went to school at SCC) She tried on the new color combos and also the skin care.  She too liked the purples!!  It is so great to show people this and make them feel great!
Matah, from The Dalles, used to also sell Marykay about 6 years ago, she too was impressed with the new products that the company has and the purple colors on her eyes!  Thanks girls it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...