Friday, August 20, 2010

SCREACHES!!!!

So my son is now 13 months old and not talking.  He points and grunts and SCREACHES!!! I think I need help!?!  I am not worried about him not talking but the screaming is really starting to hurt my ears, and head!
A black and white icon of two people talking t...Image via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta

What am I to do?  I know that he is doing it to get our attention and it is working, but I want to try to curb that and make him understand that talking is how to be heard.  What are some ideas?  how do I start this task? I did not have this issue with my daughter, Ashlee.  She was talking at 8-9 months and talking in full sentences by the time she was this age.
I am looking for something to try to do so that I can get him to try to say or use words.  He has started some babbling.. like "ga ga  ga", babababa". Any ideas would be great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...