Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Playdates!! Love them... hate them!!!

ok .....So one of Ashlee's school mates called and left a message with me yesterday. She wanted Ashlee to come to her grandma's house for a play date. Ashlee was SO excited to go!
But there is always the "AWE is she going to take my child"? will she be one of those abducted kids? I could not handle that! I am sure it will be just fine!!! right???!!
She came with her grandma to pick up Ashlee and to ask if there were any allergies for they were going to do snack about 1030am. I cannot believe that I let her go with them on her own. I am paranoid!! I do not think I will get anything done while she is gone.!!!
I am not really sure of the family other than I know where they live, the car they drive and that she subsitute teaches here in OC area. Her grand-daughter went to school with Ashlee and they really hit it off in class.
When do you worry? how much? Ashlee told me she would be just fine, and just let her go. wow she sounds like to is 10 already huh? ok will write more when she gets home!

Well the playdate was a great success!! Ashlee had a ball and she came home right on time. She said it was great and that she for sure wanted to do it again! plus she got lunch! Oh I feel better :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...