Monday, June 21, 2010

Boot Camp

So I signed up for a better body boot camp.   I am at the weight that it is hard for me to loose mroe and get down to the size that I want to be.  I need to tighten my tummy and butt.... so I thought why not give it a try. 
Today was my first session at 545AM.  I did not sleep all night, was so worried about getting up on time.. woke up every hour.  I hate that.  So I get up and get out of the house in plenty of time to be early.  I get to what I think is the address of the class and cannot find the class... oh gosh, I have to call Eric and wake him up to look for a phone number.  Who is going to be up at this time in the morning?  Well the instructor right?  so I call the number that Eric found,  and after 4 rings he answers, just turn right from where you are and we are here at the stadium.  Oh, now I feel not so smart.  Oh well.  Wow the first class was fun, hard, but fun.  I think I will like this. 
The classes are three times a week, but he said for this month they are doing five days a week for the same price, so I may just try going to that too.  But I think I will give it a week to get over my soreness.  We will see.!! Good Luck!
Day two of boot camp: More of the same circuit workouts.  I am starting to feel a little more soreness.  That is good!  Just need to work on my diet and sticking to the right amount of points.!!  Oh new body here I come.. well at least a more toned one!  I am really liking the early morning workouts.  Great way to start the day energized!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...