Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jewel @ Oregon Zoo June 25th


I was fortunate to go see Jewel in concert at the Oregon Zoo with my sister Emily. 
Finally a night out just the two of us.  We had a great time, beer was good, the weather was warm and sunny, and the music was incredible!


I have not been to a concert at the Zoo before and now I am excited to be able to go back.  I do not think there were bad seats, other than the people that surround you.  The seating is all on the lawn, you can sit on blankets or try to bring small chairs.  I found that it was actually nice to laydown and stair at the sky while you listen to the music.  You can bring your own food, just not your own drink, but you can fill up a water bottle when you are in there! 
We were fortunate to have a lady behind us think that we actually went to that concert to hear her sing Jewel's songs.  NOT!!


I really enjoy her music for her songs are little stories. She was also a good story teller inbetween her songs. She did a few of her new hits and then the rest of the concert was by request.


We even got to have a free picture taken with Jewel! And just for Portland she googled our town and wrote a quick song about us! Thanks Jewel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...