Friday, June 4, 2010

Stop talking?

I remember back about 3 years ago, right when Ashlee was starting to say a few words. I was SO excited, I wanted her to say everything. She did too, fast! Now she is 4 and wow she never stops. I mean as soon as she is up from bed, non stop "bla bla bla"
I have to tune her out for she NEVER stops! She talks on the phone for a good 45 minutes about I do not know what with her Aunt Lisa and grandma Porteous!
What is it going to be like when she starts grade school? I am so scared on how it will be when she is actually old enough to have friends to talk to on the phone! watch out! I need a seperate line for her now!
It is time for Sawyer to start learning how to talk and I find myself a little hestitant on drilling him, I like it when they do not talk back and talk for that matter... it is SO quiet! He started saying " momma" and that is all, he has two words so far, "baba" and "mama" that is it and I really am not sure if I want him to learn more! HA...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...