Saturday, June 30, 2012

Lavender Festival

I absolutely LOVE lavender... so when I saw that there was a LOCAL lavender farm having a festival... I had to check it out!
                                   Today they are going to distill a new batch of Lavender Oil !


 Here is the distillers getting set up to steam.....

 Love these red flowers!!




 Just look at the acres of lavender... just imagine the smell... yes I love it!

 Sawyer Loved all the bugs and bees on the flowers.. LOL


There were also some booths with local Artists and vendors in the area.... loved these paintings....



 We had to U-pick our own lavender bunch....





 Oh and proof that I was here too.... LOL
 This is my haul from the festival... fresh HONEY and lavender bunches...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...