Friday, June 8, 2012

Shabby Apple.. have you Been there?

Hi All,
I am so excited to share with you this new website (well new for to me) that is going to be teaming up with me right here on my website!

It is Shabby Apple. If you have not heard of them.?  This is your chance to see what you have been missing!

click on the links below....
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 to see All that they have to offer!
Dresses from Shabby Apple
They have all kinds of great women's wear! Dresses, skirts, shirts and even swim wear and maternity wear for all you moms to be!

I have went through and chosen some great examples of their many many  options...
I LOVE this Cooper pinstripe dress, very flattering! It is in their 1943 collection.


This is another great style in the the South Pacific collection, called the fresh water pearl!! So Cute!

As I was browsing through I came across their aprons... this is the Strawberry Shortcake.. WOW!! Love it!
Featured in USA Today!
and with SUMMER here already, well at least the end of the school year, I know I am going to be looking to do more activities with the kids and the BEACH or pool is one of them.  I am in need of a new look and this is a great place to check out some of the new options!
I LOVE this beach Halter,  and this CABANA suit. ( I am loving the extra material)!!



well that is just a few items available... please stop by and check out their site today!





I will have also have a permanent link on my sidebar, please feel free to click on it and check out their site!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...