Sunday, July 1, 2012

photo a day June..wrap up

I am not sure if I have told you before but I am SO addicted to the photo a day challenge from FatmumSlim but I AM!! I look forward to the new list each month and the challenge they will bring....
I KNOW!!! I have gotten to be a better photographer just by trying them!
Plus I found that there is a recap link up ... yes
please check it out!


I can hardly believe that this month is over!  So much has happened this month!!


I went to my first Farm Chic show!  I had my first Vintage booth sale! and Ashlee passed kindergarten and is now going to be a 1st grader, I got to see some old friends and made Lots of new friends.  This month has been great  cannot wait til the next!
Here is July's list! Hope you can join in the fun!


1 comment:

  1. Ann! i love how your month turned out! it's so fun to see them each day on IG, but also so fun to see the whole month recap. thanks so much for linking up - see you next month!!

    xo,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...