Sunday, June 3, 2012

Road trips!


This weekend was The Farm Chick show in Spokane WA and Ashlee and I got to take a Girl's ROAD trip to go to the show... 

I am not sure if you know what it is like to go over 900 miles with a 6 year old... but  you have to come up with allot of road games... her favorite is " I am thinking of something that starts with....."
Then you find shapes in the clouds.... different landmarks... ABC sign game.....

 The weather was GREAT!! loved the clouds and it was just right! 



Boyer Park Marina @ Almota on the Snake River!
Such a nice evening..... we came down to try to have dinner... but.... TOO late :(

 This is a shot of the Snake river from the hog house barn at my brothers......
Ashlee's favorite part was spending time with Laney and Kate, my BFF's girls in Spokane.....

 The are some shots of my girl friends girls with Ashlee .... they are so silly!


Thanks so much Ali, it was so great to see you!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...