Thursday, October 6, 2011

Project....Girls Desk...!!

I have been working on Ashlee's room.... trying to make it more like a little girl's room instead of a toddler... it is a very long process... but I did find these great plans for a desk and hutch...on(press here to see the full directions) Ana White's build you own furniture!!


So far I have the desk and drawer made... and when I say "I" I mean that my husband has made it for me...  I have started the painting process... and yes it is a process because Ashlee wants it to be Pink with a Shabby Chic finish! (ugh ;o))














 This is just the first coat of pink... I have done a coat of white under that too!! Next it is time to Shabby Chic it!

when I get some pictures I will be sure to update and post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...