Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall decor and crafts

I have been feeling crafty this year... Now that I have taken pictures of all the decor and crafts that I have done... it seems like I have been busy... I decided to put them all in one post for you!!

 I made this simple fall wreath....
 candy covered halloween wreathe

 Halloween/ fall pinwheels
                        pumpkin ghosts ( amazing what spray paint, hot glue, and some black markers can do!

Oh and the paper pumpkins!!

 A little fall arrangement...love the little scarecrow.
 Jack O Lanterns!!
 Table arrangements... love fall and the pumpkin colors.
 Here is a shot of the pumpkin ghosts on my mantle!!
I am going to link up to


Thifty Decor Chick

and



and do not forget to become a follower!! and like my page on Facebook HERE


1 comment:

  1. So much Fall fun! It would be great to have you join me at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...