Monday, October 10, 2011

fall/harvest burlap banner HOW TO!!

 So I was checking out fall decor on a lot of blogs last week and came across this great idea to make a banner...

                                      I  found this tutorial of how to make a harvest banner....
                                                                  Burlap Banner

So I thought I need to make one but use my own ideas... like stencil some letters out of scrapbook paper on my cricuit to spell H-A-R-V-E-S-T and or F-A-L-L.... and maybe add in some themed fabric pieces.... so here is what I started with!


Colored Raffia
Burlap
Theme fabric squares
Glue gun and some glue sticks
Fall Scrapbook paper

 I cut the letters out of my circuit from some nice fall them paper (be sure to get the thicker stuff just to make it easier).





This is the finish product so far... but I was thinking of adding some fabric strips tied on in between the letters!! so I will show you that when I get done!


linking up to




                                                                            and



Manic Mother




Tip Junkie handmade projects


Todays Creative Blog



and Tablescaper Seansonal Sundays



and please visit me on facebook!! I LOVE TO see new LIKES!










Living with Porteous blog

Promote Your Page Too

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to be so late in getting to visit but I'm glad you chose to be a part of Seasonal Sundays this past week and hope you'll join me again this week.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...