Sunday, October 16, 2011

How make a ghost footprint Fence!

I saw someone make something like this on a blog I was reading.. cannot remember where!
Here is my version of one.............
You will need ... Some little foot for footprints... some paint... water soluble for easy washing.....I went with black and white....some fence boards cut to desired shape and height....
Dip and place on the board... careful not to smear!!!



They still need some Google eyes and then Eric will hook it all together...

Gonna be so CUTE!!!


EEEEEEKkkkkkk!!! so cute ;o)




Linking up to Craft O Maniac Monday Craft Link Party
and










and


Tip Junkie handmade projects
and
Todays Creative Blog








please be sure to visit my Facebook page Here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...