Friday, October 28, 2011

After they Left




Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

After the installers from Just Energy Texas came by this morning to switch our electricity, I got started on my big project for the weekend. I was determined to make my beagle the best dog costume for Halloween. It too me a long time to decide what costume that I was going to make him. I searched the internet googling “dog costumes” and looked all over Pintrest.com. I finally decided what costume that I was going to make him, but knew that it was going to take some work. I decided that my beagle, Henry, was going to be a Chia Pet. I saw the costume on Pintrest and it was adorable. I got the fake grass that goes into aquariums and decorated a brown dog vest with the grass. I got my sewing machine out and made Henry brown footless socks that made it look like his legs were the pot. I was so proud when I finished the costume. I know that he is going to be the cutest dog for Halloween and certainly win the best dog costume award!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...